Start your day off right with this quick and simple breakfast! Whether you’re trying to lose weight or gain muscle a healthy breakfast is extremely important.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Spray Butter
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Mini Wholly Guacamole
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Place cooking pan on the stove and set it to a medium high heat.
- Spray cooking pan evenly with Coconut Oil cooking spray.
- After about 5 minutes, once the pan is hot, crack 2 eggs in pan.
- Add desired amount of pepper.
- Cook eggs for 2 minutes, then flip.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove eggs from stove and place on a plate.
- With the stove still on and hot, add 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to pan.
- Add a few sprays of butter to one side of the bread.
- Place the bread butter side down on the pan. (Bread should soak up all the Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- After 30 – 45 seconds flip.
- Add desired amount of Garlic Salt and flip again.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Remove bread from the stove and place under the eggs.
- Spread the container of Wholly Guacamole evenly over eggs.
- Pair this with a tangerine and that’s it!
Total Calories: 490
Have a breakfast recipe you make or really enjoy? Please leave a comment below and I would love to check it out. Always looking for new healthy recipes. Now be sure to go check out the Water Jug Fitness YouTube Channel for more healthy recipes. Also, go follow WaterJugFitness on Instagram and Twitter for daily fitness tips.