Start your day off right with this quick and simple breakfast! Whether you’re trying to lose weight or gain muscle a healthy breakfast is extremely important.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Spray Butter
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Mini Wholly Guacamole
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Place cooking pan on the stove and set it to a medium high heat.
- Spray cooking pan evenly with Coconut Oil cooking spray.
- After about 5 minutes, once the pan is hot, crack 2 eggs in pan.
- Add desired amount of pepper.
- Cook eggs for 2 minutes, then flip.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove eggs from stove and place on a plate.
- With the stove still on and hot, add 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to pan.
- Add a few sprays of butter to one side of the bread.
- Place the bread butter side down on the pan. (Bread should soak up all the Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- After 30 – 45 seconds flip.
- Add desired amount of Garlic Salt and flip again.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Remove bread from the stove and place under the eggs.
- Spread the container of Wholly Guacamole evenly over eggs.
- Pair this with a tangerine and that’s it!
Total Calories: 490
Have a breakfast recipe you make or really enjoy? Please leave a comment below and I would love to check it out. Always looking for new healthy recipes. Now be sure to go check out the Water Jug Fitness YouTube Channel for more healthy recipes. Also, go follow WaterJugFitness on Instagram and Twitter for daily fitness tips.
It’s time to eat for those who have read or watched both the Simple 3,000 Calorie Bulking Meal Plan: Grocery List and Simple 3,000 Calorie Bulking Meal Plan: Prep and Pack. If you haven’t read these articles or watched the videos yet you might be a bit lost going forward so I suggest checking them out now. Below is a full breakdown of my daily intake including calories for each meal, I usually workout from 5:30 – 7pm.
Part 3 Of 3
- Simple 3,000 Calorie Bulking Meal Plan: Grocery List
- Simple 3,000 Calorie Bulking Meal Plan: Prep and Pack
- Simple 3,000 Calorie Bulking Meal Plan: Time to Eat
Daily Intake (Full Meal Breakdown)
Protein = P
Carbohydrates = C
Fats = F
Breakfast 1: 7:30 – 8:00am (425 Calories P-41g/C-60g/F-5g)
- 8 oz. Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop Gold Standard 100% Whey
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Wyman Frozen Fruit
- 1 Lite Greek Yogurt
Breakfast 2: 9:30 – 10:00am (400 Calories P-18g/C-54g/F-12g)
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 Packet Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 2 Pre-Hardboiled Eggs
Lunch 1: 12:00 – 12:30pm (570 Calories P-59g/C-29g/F-20g)
- 8 oz. Chicken
- 1 Package Birdseye Steamfresh Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lunch 2: 2:30 – 3:00pm (375 Calories P-40g/C-40g/F-8g)
- 2 Slices Orowheat Sweet Hawaiian Bread
- 2 Chunk Light Tuna In Water Packets (Low Sodium)
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced Fat Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. Dill Relish
Pre Workout Shake: 4:30pm (190 Calories P-24g/C-21g/F-1g)
Post Workout Shake: 7:00 – 7:30pm (225 Calories P-24g/C-30g/F-1g)
Post Workout Meal: 8:00pm (785 Calories P-64g/C-112g/F-8g)
- 8 oz. Chicken
- 1 Package Uncle Ben Ready Rice Jasmine
- ½ Bag Birdseye Steamfresh Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots
Snack: 10:00 – 10:30pm (125 Calories P-13g/C-14g/F-3g)
- ½ Cup LowFat Cottage Cheese
- ½ Cup Wyman Frozen Fruit
Total Calories: 3,095
Protein (g): 282
Carbs (g): 360
Fat (g): 56
I hope you enjoyed this meal plan and found it helpful! If you have any suggestions or want to chat about gaining weight please leave a comment below. Also, go follow WaterJugFitness on Twitter and Instagram for daily fitness tips, dieting and motivation.