I’m excited to be bringing back the MEAL PREP blog posts. These posts will give you a little more insight into my meal preps, from the groceries, to cooking, and then finally packaging them up.
Check out this weeks simple and delicious meal prep!
For access to the full post, check out my Exclusive Members Blog.
Groceries (Click HERE for the entire list of groceries)
– Chicken Breasts ($18.56)
– 2 Packages Strawberries ($7.98)
– Blueberries ($3.99)
– Jalapeno Pepper ($0.25)
– Chicken Broth ($1.49)
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe (Click HERE for my modified recipe)
Original recipe I found online http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/amazing-chicken-tortilla-soup-108231
(I scaled up the original recipe and made almost double the amount becuase I wanted to be sure I had enough for the week.)
– 3-4 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 – 1 1/2 Medium Onion
– 1/2 – 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic (Forgot to add this)
For this meal prep I used my brand new Cosori multi-cooker. It’s amazing, so simple to use and reduces the need for additional pots and pans, makes clean much easier and quicker. I will create additional videos with the cooker but lets just get into the recipe.
If you don’t have multi-cooker like the one I’m using, it’s not a problem, you can still make this recipe. You will need a cooking skillet and a slow-cooker instead though. Thinking about it, you could probably also use a large cooking pot as well if you wanted… decisions, decisions.
1. Prep the chicken breasts, meaning, trim off any excess fat or skin you can see.
2. After the chicken is trimmed, move it over to a baking dish/pan.
3. Then add some simple seasoning, I just went with salt & pepper. (You can add any additional seasoning you would like.
4. Bake the chicken at … (Click Here for additional cooking instructions)
To view the entire post and meal prep, check out my Exclusive Members Blog.